growing old disgracefully is an older women’s network. We come together to have fun, to share our experiences and knowledge, to learn from each other, and to grow together in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
We are about encouraging women to have a positive attitude to the challenges they face as they grow older. We are about empowering ourselves and others to lead full and active lives. We want to meet the future with courage, confidence and enthusiasm.
These are the aims of the growing old disgracefully network:
- To make the most of the rest of our lives
- To meet like-minded women and make new friends
- To counter stereotypes of older women
- To encourage positive attitudes to ageing
- To share laughter and a sense of fun
- To extend our horizons
- To support each other
Sound like your sort of thing? Find out how to join us